Friday 15 July 2011

15th of July - Friday


Hi! 
Alright, today's class Miss Zu want us to act!
Woah! Normally, acting sessions is on Tuesday, but this time, she did it today since last tuesday she proceeds with the Reference Word which I had update the details. 
Okay, today's activity we need to adapt one scene from One epic Malay movie and the other one from English movie. For my group, we decided to adapt a movie from Rapunzel and Nenek Kebayan which me plays as Rapunzel, Farhan as The pince, Aini Husna as Nenek Kebayan 1, Hanani as Nenek Kebayan 2, Nurul as Rapunzel's Father and Fauzana as Rapunzel's Mother.
Oh mahn! This is sooooo hilarious and happening. We had such a great moments to remember!
And yeahh! My group win for the best performance for this time. Weehoooooo!
I think when Miss Zu did the acting sessions with that environment, which is not in the class is better! Yeah. 
Maybe next time kay Miss? Hee
Okay that's all for today.
Mid semester break is here! I'll update you later! 
(;




No comments:

Post a Comment