Tuesday 14 June 2011

14th of Jun - Tuesday





Today's activity on BEL 120 class is speaking learning sessions. 
Which is, we have to work in group and create a story by the 'thing' given.
For my group, we've been given a Powder from Carrie Junior.
And we had decided to create a story then present in front of the class.
The story is about a salesman which played by Farhan, comes to house-to-house and sell the powder.
But actually, Farhan had a bad intention on his business, because farhan used a black magic by selling the powder and then he wanted to take all the things on that house.
I like today's activity compared to last week's activity.
Because, last week, we had to adapted a scenes from P.Ramlee's movie
and I dont know the full story of DO RE MI 's movie which is this is the movie that my group had chosen.
I had a pictures for today's activity, but I have no any USB to upload the pictures.
So. I'll update later!
(;




No comments:

Post a Comment