Friday 10 June 2011

10th of Jun - Friday





Hi, today is the last class for this weekdays! Yeay. And it's BEL 120 class.
Thats why I update here. As usual. 
Today we learnt about how to writing an essay. There is 4 ways about writing.
Firstly, it's Brainstorming, which is you collect all your idea then do the elaboration.
Secondly, it's Clustering. It means 'berkelompok' in Malay as shown in dictionary. but it's also have the same meaning with Mind mapping, which is common word, all students will know what is Mind mapping, is it?
Yeah, then the third one is Freewriting. It means, you just write whatever is in your mind, without thinking the spelling, the topic and etc. It's just freeeeeee, yeah you know what I mean? 
Okay, last but not least, it's Quickwriting. It's just like the freewriting, but... but, it must be refer to the topic given. Once the topic have been given, you have to write an essay whatever is in your mind about that topic, understand?
Okayokay, umm umm
Like what I did here, I do updating this blog, and just write whatever is in my mind but the topic is must be the 'what I've learnt today for BEL 120 class' 
Clear?
I hope it's clear. Hee (:
Okay, till here. I'll se you guys next tuesday!
(:




No comments:

Post a Comment